A good start to the day
Buffet-style breakfast consists of:
- Hot Drinks: Café, decaf, hot chocolate, milk, selection of teas, herbal infusions.
- Cold drinks: orange juice, milk
- Bread, whole grain bread, toasted bread, rusks, pastries, small raisin bread, cake
- Jams: selection of 5 different flavours, fruit compote, honey, hazelnuts cream
- Mix of corn flakes
- Fresh and dried fruit
- Butter, yogurt, cheese
- Hard boiled eggs
The price is 9€ for the buffet breakfast
We also offer continental breakfast that includes:
- Drinks: Coffee, decaf, hot chocolate, tea, orange juice
- Bread and pastries
- Butter, jam, honey and apple compote
You could also just have a cup of coffee with a croissant at the bar at anytime.
The price is 6€ for the continental breakfast
In one the two air-conditioned dining rooms, the chef offers his fine traditional cuisine either à la carte or a set menu.
The restaurant is open from 12:00pm to 1:30pm and from 7:00pm to 8:30pm.
A few specialties:
- Garbure traditional soup
- Piquillos with fine herbs (mild red peppers)
- Duck confit
- Local premium beef cut
- River trout of the Pyrenees
- Red mullet fillets
- Homemade ice cream with prunes and Armagnac
- Gourmet coffee (coffee served with a mix of small pastries)
Our 16€ set menu consists of 3 courses and is different at each service.
The price for a 1 course menu is 9.50€ and the 2 course menu is 12.50€.
Crispy puff pastry stuffed with small vegetables
Turkey filets with fresh herbs (tenderloin of turkey)
Millasson (local custard like dessert)
We fully comply with HACCP hygiene and security standards regulations.
The bar is open from 07.00am to 11.30pm
A selection of some regional wines and spirits:
- Côtes de St Mont
- Jurançon blanc
- Tariquet blanc
- Rosé de Béarn
- Izarra jaune ou vert
- Murançon apéritif